Pages

Saturday, July 3, 2010

The Muses Have Spoken



I am inspired! It's amazing. I knew the premise of my 3rd Courtly book, but, in watching my DVR recording of 'So You Think You Can Dance,' one of my least favorite dancers inspired me. There was this moment, when he had the girl clutched around the waist, trapped. She planted her feet on his thighs and pushed away. He struggled to hold. She was over him. Escaping. It was awesome.

So, watch out Jane! I knew you were going to meet your childhood sweetheart. I knew you had grown so much beyond him. I did not realize what a struggle it was going to be and how he would fight to hold you to who you were. You've grown -- you're different now. If you are going to reconnect with him, he'll have to accept that.

Very excited right now. I know, I'm only 1/2 through the 2nd Courtly book, but I'm thinking about you, Jane. Your time will come.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...