Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

Stupid 2011

So I created blog posts and scheduled them prior to noticing that I had been scheduling them to post in January of 2010.  Of course, I could not just change it to a future date for some reason -- when I did that, it just showed that future date on the already posted blog post.  Sigh.  So I had to copy, delete, and recreate.  But what did I do when I went to schedule those posts?  THE SAME DAMN THING!  I am an idiot.

2011, will I ever get used to your ways?  You are so different, I don't know I can acclimate.  Perhaps we can both change a little, meet in the middle?  No?  You're hear to stay and I don't have the powers to mess with the space/time continuum?  You know what I need, I need the powers of Q and then trixy 2011 will no longer mess with my blog posts, calendar, and checks.

3 comments:

Golden Eagle said...

That sounds like a mess! I hope you get it sorted out . . . and 2011 starts cooperating with you!

Unknown said...

*snigger*

I keep wanting to put away all those stupid calenders for next year... until I remember we're already there.

Lindsay Gage Natale said...

Nice Q reference! One of the best things to ever happen to STTNG :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...