Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

Top 10 TV Shows

Thank you to Alex J. Cavanaugh for hosting this blogfest.
I can participate without having to write something new and I don't have to sieve through my existing work to find something that may or may not loosely meet the guidelines (even though I enjoy posting my writing, obviously). This is refreshing in a getting-to-know-you kind of way.

If I had to pick from what I currently watch (when I can, usually in marathon sessions), I would almost have to sub-categorize by genre and have multiple lists of 10. I mean The Closer and Bones are technically in a different genre than Psych which is completely separate from Project Runway and Top Chef which is again, different from The Daily Show... too confusing. So, for the sake of nostalgia, I will include favorites from my past.

X-Files
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Allie McBeal
Hex
Murder She Wrote
Spin City
Scrubs
The Cosby Show
Dead Like Me
Monarch of the Glen

12 comments:

Candyland said...

I loves loves loves Scrubs!

Unknown said...

I love that you added a video!!!! That's even more special! Great list! I'm a fan of many!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

X-Files is a popular pick!
Thanks for participating - glad you got it worked out!

Michelle Gregory said...

i hopped on in from Alex's blog. how could i have forgotten Murder She Wrote? that was one of my fav's. but we always said we wouldn't want to be one of her friends because they always ended up dead.

Jennie Bailey said...

Spin City Michael J. Fox or Spin City Charlie Sheen? I liked it all the way through, but preferred it with Michael. GREAT list!!

Gregg Metcalf said...

Forgot all about spin city!

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Woo-hoo - X-Files!! And I always wanted to give Allie a Twinkie. Or two!

Lynda R Young as Elle Cardy said...

Yay! XFiles and Buffy! Great selection
Lyn
W.I.P. It: A Writer's Journey

Raquel Byrnes said...

X-Files...the Smoking Man...alien babies...I sure miss that show!

Kelley said...

x-files... creepy but awesome. along with scrubs which is hilarious. You have a nicely mixed list :)

Kathleen said...

Umm...maybe not the same era, but what about the show where the guy zapps into a different body at some point in history each week? I can't remember the name, but the star was Scott Bakula I think. I used to watch that show every week...it was on in the early 90s and he was always trying to get home to his own time and body. PS: just uploaded your newest book version to kindle...you just email any document to your.name@kindle.com and the kindle people will convert it for 10cents. I will have it read by Sunday!

Angela McCallister said...

Totally love your list! My kinda' shows :)

I've got an award for you on my blog! It's right here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...