Pages

Friday, December 17, 2010

Titles Suggested by Mr. Spock

Novel titles, as suggested by my husband:

  • Bangers and Mash
  • Spotted Dick
  • Courtly $#&*&@^
  • The Dominatrix and the Clown
  • And That, You're Honor, Is Why My Butt Hurts
  • Orgasminastical
  • I Thought He Could Hold His Breath That Long
  • It Was A Harmless, Birthday, Tickle-Fight
  • Sir Humpalot Meets His Match
  • Lady Humpalot Meets Her Match (because this is a common spin off title device)
  • What Think You Of These, Sir Charles?
  • She Closed Her Eyes and Thought of England... and Passion
Yeah, I know. But I have nothing scheduled to post and didn't want dead air for too long.

Perhaps this is a time when dead air would have been preferable.

2 comments:

Raquel Byrnes said...

You're too funny! The one with the clown is classic!

Unknown said...

Hilarious! Maybe one of those titles would catch an editor's eye and help you get published faster.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...