Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2020

I'm Technologically Inept

Greetings. Yes, I'm still alive. And, yes, the last time I posted was in September. Why? I use a Chromebook for school and it won't let me sign out of my school account.

When my school year ended and I dug my ancient but beloved laptop out and tried to log in. For whatever reason it would not let me past the 18-or-older screen... Sigh. It turns out I had to clear my cache.

I'm not good at this stuff. Even as I write this, AVG is popping up left and right to tell me to clear things and pay for things and whatever. Clearly this laptop needs some attention. I prefer a laptop to the Chromebook any day. I dislike writing in Google Docs. I like to have my work saved both in my dropbox and on my computer and the Chromebook is not set up for that.

There is something soothing about the weight of this keyboard and the size of my screen. I'm glad to be back in my element, but it seems I have some work to do. So bear with me.

In the meantime I will start publishing some of the blogs I wrote in Google Docs over the course of the school year and during the quarantine (I live in Southern California and we were in a "Safe at Home" policy starting in March 2020). I taught my World History and Yearbook high school classes through distance learning. I learned that even though I am self-professed loaner, I do crave some human interaction. And, despite my vampire-like approach to sunshine, I need it from time to time. Vitamin D only does so much.


So hello again my friends. I look forward to posting more soon.



**fun fact - when I went to post this I had no internet. Everyone in my house had internet, but I couldn't connect. Bleh.

2 comments:

Susan Kane said...

Catastrophic is such a bad word.

Lily or Clara can fix your computer. I know them. they are smart.

Shannon Mackle said...

My husband broke up with me 4 weeks ago..

I did everything to get my him back but nothing worked.

I contacted a relationship doctor i saw online.

I told the relationship doctor everything,

He promised to fix my relationship problem.

I am the happiest lady on earth right now,

Never too late to fix your broken heart.

You can still get your lover back...

Fix broken relationship/marriage...

My relationship was restored as promised,

My Ex-Husband came back!!!!!!!!!!,

He promised never to leave me again

Everything happened just in 3 days..

((((Robinson_buckler11@)))) yahoo...com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...